CalRecycle Packaging Reform Workshop
The purpose of this workshop is to generate discussion and gather stakeholder ideas to contribute to the development of a packaging policy model as directed by Director Smithline at CalRecycle’s September 2016 public meeting. Facilitated panel discussions on existing policy models and California considerations will be followed by a large group facilitated discussion.
• To attend the meeting in person, see ‘Event Information.’ There is no need to register if you plan to attend in person.
• To participate via webinar, please register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4641049956877281537
• After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar - View System Requirements
• To join the meeting via conference call, please call in using the following number - (877) 467-6168 (access code - 8888258)
• You may also view the workshop via webcast: http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Broadcast/
• Send comments/questions to: Cynthia.Dunn@CalRecycle.Ca.Gov. Comments and questions may be emailed before, during, and after this workshop.