California Environmental Protection Agency
CALIFORNIA INTEGRATED WASTE MANAGEMENT BOARD
Rosario Marin, Member
Rosalie Mule, Member
Cheryl Peace, Member
Gary Petersen, Member
Carl Washington, Member
Special Board Meeting
Tuesday, November 8, 2005 10:00 am
Joe Serna Jr., CalEPA Building
Sierra Hearing Room
1001 I Street, 2nd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Complete Meeting Packet (PDF, 1957 KB)
Transcript (PDF, 309 KB)
1. Public Hearing And Consideration Of The Imposition Of Penalties Against The City Of Arvin Pursuant To Compliance Order IWMA BR03-05 (Public Resources Code Section 41850) Agenda Item (Word, 167 KB)
, Agenda Attachment 1 (Adobe Acrobat (PDF), 29070 KB)
, Agenda Attachment 2 (Adobe Acrobat (PDF), 4575 KB)
, Agenda Attachment 3 (Word, 370 KB)
, Agenda Attachment 4 (Adobe Acrobat (PDF), 11729 KB)
, Resolution 2005-310 (Final) (Word, 35 KB)
, Presentation (Powerpoint, 9889 KB)
, Presentation (Powerpoint, 116 KB)
Important Notice: Items may be placed on the consent agenda. The Board will approve these items all at once without discussion. Therefore, if a Board Member or a member of the public wishes to speak to an item on the consent calendar, they must make their request that the item be removed from the consent agenda before the Board considers it.
* Agenda items may be taken out of order.
* The official California Integrated Waste Management Board agendas are available via the Internet.
* This agenda notice does not include a specific ending time for the Board meeting. The meeting shall end when all of the noticed items and other business have been dealt with. For meetings noticed for two days, the meeting may end on the first day noticed if all business is concluded on that day.
* Persons interested in addressing the Board on any agenda item must fill out a speaker request form and present it to the Board Secretary prior to Board consideration of the item. The Board may limit the time for individual public testimony.
* If written comments are submitted, 15 two-sided copies must be provided in advance of the Board meeting with the following information on the first page of the document: date, addressee, Board meeting, agenda item number, and name of person submitting the document.
* PowerPoint presentations must be sent to the Committee's Administrative
Assistant no later than 5 p.m. the day before the meeting.
* Any information mailed with this agenda is disseminated as a public service only, and is intended to reduce the volume and costs of separate mailings. This information does not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or policies of the Board.
* To request special accommodations for those persons with disabilities, or to
verify if an item will be heard, or to obtain copies of the agenda items, please
contact the Board's Administrative Assistant at (916) 341-6550.
Notice: The Board may hold a closed session to discuss the following: confidential tax returns, trade secrets, or other confidential or proprietary information of which public disclosure is prohibited by law; the appointment or employment of a public employee; or litigation under authority of Government Code Sections 11126 (a)(1), (c)(3), (15), and (e), respectively.