Beverage Container Recycling Laws
California Beverage Container Recycling and Litter Reduction Act.
This revised edition contains code sections amended through
December 31, 2013, and in effect January 1, 2014, unless
otherwise stated. Posted:
December 27, 2013.
In an effort to save paper, you may wish to update your 2012 copy of the Act by replacing only those sections that have been updated. Sections that have been updated are indicated with a December 2013 revision date and include all of the following:
- Cover and Copyright page
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 3. Administration: Contains statutory revisions from the 2013 Legislative Session to Sections 14538 and 14539.
- Chapter 4. Reporting: Contains statutory revisions from the 2013 Legislative Session to Sections 14549.5 and 14553.
- Chapter 6. Returns: Contains statutory revisions from the 2013 Legislative Session to Section 14572.
- Chapter 8. Severability and Enforcement: Contains statutory revisions from the 2013 Legislative Session to Section 14591.
- All CalRecycle Current Priority Bills
- California Code of Regulations (CCR) Title 14. Natural Resources, Division 2. Department of Conservation, Chapter 5. Division of Recycling. These regulations were updated April 1, 2014.
- Beverage Container Recycling Proposed Regulations
- None at this time.
- Beverage Container Recycling Regulations Recently Approved by the Office of Administrative Law
- Imported Empty Beverage Container Material. Effective January 13, 2014.
- Certification Requirements for Recyclers and Processors. Effective January 1, 2014.
- Recycling Center Daily Load Limits. Effective January 1, 2014.
- All CalRecycle Proposed Regulations
- All CalRecycle Rulemaking Archives
CalRecycle Legislation and Regulations Home (links to general resources on California legislation and regulations)
Beverage Container Recycling, http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/BevContainer/