State Agency Buy Recycled Campaign
Listed below are various resources and tools State agencies can use to implement a successful State Agency Buy Recycled Campaign (SABRC) program.
- Public Contract Code (PCC) Statutes Pertaining to the SABRC. Laws that State agencies need to follow.
- Immediate Actions to Increase RCP Purchases. Includes steps that State agencies can take right away to increase their procurement of recycled-content products.
- Postconsumer-Content Certification Form (CIWMB form 74, revised April 2007: MS Word, 112 KB | Adobe PDF, 38 KB). State agencies may use this form to obtain recycled-content certification from businesses providing products, materials, goods, or supplies offered or sold to the State within the reportable categories.
- Glossary of Terms. Definitions of the terms most frequently used in the SABRC.
- Product Categories, Content Requirements, and Procurement Mandates (Adobe PDF, 29 KB) A quick reference sheet for use by State agencies who must abide by the SABRC laws--shows products that contain the minimum post-consumer content requirements as developed by the California Integrated Waste Management Board.
State Agency Buy Recycled Campaign, http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/BuyRecycled/StateAgency/
Contact: SABRC@calrecycle.ca.gov, (916) 341-6199