Facility Information Toolbox (FacIT)
Refine your search of the FacIT database by:
• Typing the individual facility name and/or selecting a county or region.
• Selecting one or more activities and/or materials.
Then select the Search button to see:
• Facilities listed and displayed on a map.
• Waste collection (inflow/feedstock).
• Processing and manufacturing activities related to disposal and/or recycled materials (outflow/products).
If you own or operate a recycling and/or waste management facility in California
and you would like to be represented in the FacIT directory, please email us at
The California Department of Public Health
regulates medical waste and maintains a list of home-generated sharps collection sites in California. CalRecycle includes these sites in the FacIT directory for your convenience. To confirm or correct information about sharps collection locations in your area, contact your local enforcement agency.
| Conditions of Use |
©1995, 2015 California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle). All rights reserved.