To request permission to use the CalRecycle logo, please
contact the Office of Public Affairs.
In general, the department allows the use of its logo when the following apply:
- Use of the logo is intended to promote the goals of CalRecycle.
- Use of the logo will not take CalRecycle’s messages out of context.
- Use of the logo will not compromise or undermine the appearance and/or credibility of CalRecycle.
- Use of the logo will not impair or favor one individual or company over another.
- Text accompanying the logo clearly indicates whether or not CalRecycle was involved in the production of the materials for which the logo is being used.
Any use of the CalRecycle logo should respect the original
logo proportions so as not to compromise image quality.
Select image to view larger samples..
White stacked and horizontal logos for use on colored backgrounds are also available.
E-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (916) 341-6300.
To learn which file format will best meet your needs, visit the image gallery.
To learn more general information about using CalRecycle materials, visit the department’s Copyright Information page.