Local Enforcement Agency Regional Round Table Meetings
May 2006 Agenda: North Central
Micke Grove Park
Micke Grove Memorial Building
11793 N. Micke Grove Road, Lodi, CA 95240
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Please Bring $8.00 for Pizza
Also-remember to print out the parking pass!
I. LEA and CIWMB Introductions (facilitated by Dave Altman)
II. Discussion/Update Options: (facilitated by Dave Altman)
- Permit Implementation Proposed Regulations
- Temporary Waiver of Terms Proposed Regulations
- Ralph Hunter Award Nominations for 2006
- Cal/EPA Enforcement Initiative and Environmental Task Force Participation
- Avian Flu Preparations
- CEQA II Issues
- EAC Resolutions
- Draft Compost Materials Web Pages
- Universal Waste Issues
- Compost Waste Discharge Requirements Proposed by the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Illegal Dumping Task Force
- Legislation/Regulation Update
- Compliance Toolbox Development
- Training and LEA Conference Updates
III. LEA to LEA Discussion at 2 p.m. (facilitated by Dave Altman)
IV. Setting of Next RT Meeting
Participants are encouraged to bring a reusable cup for a hot drink.
"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” Andy Warhol
For further information contact:
California Integrated Waste Management Board
Please note: Past meeting agendas and notes are retained for historical purposes. Over time, some information and links on these pages may become dated and/or inaccurate.