LEA Grants and Loans
Farm and Ranch Solid Waste Cleanup and Abatement
The Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery administers the Farm and Ranch Solid Waste Cleanup and Abatement Grant Program, which provides up to $1 million annually in grants for the cleanup of illegal solid waste sites on farm or ranch property. A site may be eligible for funding if the parcel(s) is(are) zoned for agricultural use, where unauthorized solid waste disposal has occurred, and where the site(s) is(are) in need of cleanup in order to abate a nuisance or public health and safety threat and/or a threat to the environment. Sites are not eligible for funding if the site is located on property where the owner or local agency is responsible for the illegal disposal of solid waste.
For program-specific information, please contact Carla Repucci.
Fiscal Year 2016-17 applications due: July 21, 2016; November 3, 2016; February 2, 2017
Note: "FR" followed by a number is the cycle code for the Farm and Ranch Solid Waste Cleanup and Abatement Grant Program.
- FY 2015-16 (Cycles 55, 56, 57): Application Information | FR55 Awards, FR56 Awards, FR57 Awards
- FY 2014-15 (Cycles 52, 53, 54): Application Information | FR52 Awards, FR53 Awards, FR54 Awards
- FY 2013-14 (Cycles 49, 50, 51): Application Information | FR49 Awards, FR50 Awards, FR51 Awards
- FY 2012-13 (Cycles 46, 47, 48): Application Information | FR46 Awards, FR47 Awards, FR48 Awards
- FY 2011-12 (Cycles 43, 44, 45): Application Information | FR43 Awards, FR44 Awards, No awards made for FR45
- FY 2010-11 (Cycles 40, 41, 42): Application Information | FR40 Awards, FR41 Awards, FR42 Awards
- FY 2009-10 (Cycles 37, 38, 39): FR37 Awards, FR38 Awards, FR39 Awards
- FY 2008-09 (Cycles 34, 35, 36): FR34 Awards, FR35 Awards, FR36 Awards
- FY 2007-08 (Cycles 29, 30, 31, 32, 33): FR29 Awards, FR30 Awards, FR31 Awards, FR32 Awards, FR33 Awards
- FY 2006-07 (Cycles 25, 26, 27, 28): FR25 Awards, FR26 Awards, FR27 Awards, FR28 Awards
- FY 2005-06 (Cycles 22, 23, 24): FR22 Awards, FR23 Awards, FR24 Awards
- FY 2004-05 (Cycles 18, 19, 20, 21): FR18 Awards, FR19 Awards, FR20 Awards, FR21 Awards
- FY 2003-04 (Cycles 15, 16, 17): FR15 Awards, FR16 Awards, FR17 Awards
- FY 2002-03 (Cycles 12, 13, 14): FR12 Awards, FR13 Awards, FR14 Awards
- FY 2001-02 (Cycles 9, 10, 11): FR9 Awards, FR10 Awards, FR11 Awards
- FY 2000-01 (Cycles 6, 7, 8): FR6 Awards, FR7 Awards, FR8 Awards
- FY 1999-00 (Cycles 2, 3, 4, 5): FR2 Awards, FR3 Awards, FR4 Awards, FR5 Awards
- FY 1998-99 (Cycle 1): FR1 Awards