Local Jurisdiction Sample Documents
Fees and Funding Examples
- Environmental Finance Center Nine Information Packet.
- City of Berkeley, Business License Tax Reporting Procedures.
- Butte County Rural Landfill Disposal Fee Survey (4/96)
- Pasadena Resolution: Sets application processing fee and franchise fees for solid waste system.
- Empire Waste Management Schedule of Maximum Rates (per month) for Sonoma County (a variable can rate) (7/95).
- City of Thousand Oaks Solid Waste Management Fee (COMM/IND).
- Butte County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Programs. Includes local issues for program funding.
- Financial Assistance for Environmental Projects (1/95).
- Alameda County "Re-think your bottom line" A resource guide for businesses in Alameda county. (1999)
- EPA-"Pay-As-You-Throw" tool kit. (6/99)
To obtain a copy of any of the above materials, please contact your local assistance representative at (916) 341-6199. If you would like to submit your local documents to the library or if you have any suggestions on how to improve the library, please contact Leticia Gallegos.
Local Government Library http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/LGCentral/Library/