Local Government Central
Local and Regional Summaries and Statistics Center
Jurisdiction and regional summary information helps decision makers identify trends, solve problems, and compare the performance of cities, counties, and regional agencies in reducing and diverting waste.
Available tools include:
- County Construction and Demolition (C&D) Ordinances. This page contains a list of all jurisdictions, by county, that have passed a C&D ordinance.
- Data Central. Data Central is a portal that provides quick access to a variety of CalRecycle and other data sources and tools relating to California’s solid waste stream, waste disposal and recycling facility infrastructure, materials flow, recycling, and much more.
- Facility Information Toolbox (FacIT). The Facility Information Toolbox (FacIT) is a facility inventory of California's solid waste handling, recycling and market infrastructure, and a capacity projection model.
- Statewide Diversion and Per Capita Disposal Rate Statistics. Includes an explanation of the method used to determine the rate, as well as a discussion of factors impacting statewide solid waste generation, diversion and disposal rates.
- Regional Agencies: A comprehensive list of all CalRecycle-approved regional agencies.
- Geographic areas: A map of the state's geographic regions and brief descriptions of those areas and their proportions of statewide disposal.
Need Help? or have suggestions
If you have suggestions for additional summary information, or if you have additional questions about these web pages, please contact local assistance staff.