Waste Prevention Information Exchange: Health Care Waste
Health Care Waste at Home
Information formerly on this page has been moved to other locations on the CalRecycle website. Please update your bookmarks, as this page will be deleted on December 1, 2013.
Selecting the following links will take you to CalRecycle or other sites.
- Sharps disposal for residents of private homes
- Medication disposal for residents of private homes
- Sharps and medications disposal for healthcare professionals
- Mercury fever thermometers and other mercury-containing products from households
- Personal care products, such as cosmetics, perfumes and fragrances, shampoos, suntan lotions, and sunscreens.