In the News
Numerous newsletter and feature articles have appeared in over 25 national and local publications. Green Roads has also received news media coverage throughout the state. If you are interested in placing an article in your newsletter or magazine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fujii, Bob P.E., Engineering Greener Construction, APWA Reporter, July 2011
- Moore, Miles, "Paving the Way" (PDF, 204 KB), RubberNews.com.
- "Green Rails?" (PDF, 278 KB), VTA Take One, May 2011. Transcript (PDF, 197 KB).
- "Tire Recycling Gains Traction" (PDF, 300 KB), Resource Recycling, March 2011.
- "TDA and Its Lightweight Chararcteristics" (PDF, 634 KB), Geo-Strata, January/February 2011. Transcript (PDF, 278 KB)
- Gabor, Beth, "Free Tire Recycling in West Sacramento on February 26" (PDF, 114 KB), Yolo County Press Release, February 9, 2011.
- Rogers, Paul, "Old tires to get new life as BART shock absorbers" (PDF, 87 KB), San Jose Mercury News, November 22, 2010.
- Reid Brown, Margo, "Viewpoints: California's green thinking should include shredded tires" (PDF, 162 KB), Sacramento Bee, November 18, 2010.
- Pacheco, Angel, "Rubber Hits the Road: Old tires shore up area damaged in Jesusita Fire" (24 KB), Santa Barbara News-Press, August 13, 2010.