SB 1383 (Chapter 355, Statutes of 2015) Short-Lived Climate Pollutants (SLCP): Organic Waste Methane Emissions Reductions--Informal Rulemaking Stakeholder Workshop
CalRecycle will hold its sixth in a series of workshops on November 02, 2017, at the City Council Chambers, in Huntington Beach, to discuss the SB 1383 implementation process. Topics will include draft regulatory language, and the workshop will include a panel of speakers addressing on rate increases and Proposition 218. Information about the workshops can also be found at the Short-Lived Climate Pollutants (SLCP) webpage below.
Questions regarding this workshop can be directed to SLCP.Organics@Calrecycle.ca.gov
· Agenda – see above
· Note: CalRecycle will not be printing or bringing hardcopies of workshop materials, attendees will need to print their own prior to arrival.
· To attend the meeting in person, see ‘Event Information' above.
· To participate via webinar, go to: Broadcast.
· Workshop comments/questions may be emailed before and during the workshop. Send comments/questions to SLCP.Organics@Calrecycle.ca.gov
· For submitting comments on the draft concepts after the workshop, please use the SLCP online comment form
To receive information about CalRecycle's implementation of SB 1383 and to stay informed about opportunities to participate throughout the process, please subscribe to the SLCP Listserv. More information can also be found at the Short-Lived Climate Pollutants (SLCP): Organic Waste Methane Emissions Reductions webpage and the SLCP Proposed Regulations webpage.