The Division of Recycling Integrated Information System (DORIIS) is a free Internet-based tool for the beverage container recycling community. DORIIS improves business processes, makes data entry easier, and provides program participants with timely and accurate information. This online system reduces paper use and lessens California's carbon footprint.
Anyone involved in the program--recyclers, dealers, grantees, beverage manufacturers and distributors, curbside programs, processors, volunteer organizations, and external stakeholders--can have access to relevant information. The system is flexible enough to respond to ever-present and continuously changing environmental, legislative, and technical demands. DORIIS has user-friendly tools and access to information, providing the capability for program participants to improve their business. The analysis and decision support tools provided by DORIIS will help you be more informed and make effective decisions related to your participation in the California Redemption Value (CRV) program.
DORIIS Outage Saturday, November 23, 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- DORIIS Upgrade Outage Notification
- How to Prepare and Submit Interim Shipping Reports
- Shipping Report
- Shipping Report – Daily Summary
Here are a few of the main functions of DORIIS:
- Submit reports via the internet instead of mailing.
- Reduce costs.
- Improve customer service.
- Timely, consistent, and reliable information.
- A better, faster way to exchange information with customers and stakeholders.
- Provide tools for creating effective partnerships with participants that will help to further develop California’s world-class recycling program.
The links on the left-hand side of this page will direct you to more specific information depending on what type of participant you might be. There you will find all the necessary information you will need to sign up for access to DORIIS. If you have questions about DORIIS, please see the contact information below.
Send questions or comments via email to email@example.com
or by phone at (916) 322-1655