Below are several documents that are relevant to the hearing process:
- How to Represent Yourself (PDF | Word)
- Subpoena Information (PDF | Word)
- PDF) Subpoena Form, CalRecycle 785 (
- Notice of Defense (PDF | Word)
- Request for Discovery (PDF | Word)
Pursuant to a Director's Order, documents may be filed (e-file) or served (e-serve) electronically. Any party choosing to e-file or e-serve may do so subject to the terms set forth in Order on Electronic Filing and Service Terms.
Informal Mattress Hearings held before the Director of CalRecycle or their designee will be governed pursuant to the provisions set forth in the Director's Order on the Applicability of Administrative Procedure Act Provisions.
Should you have any questions or need further assistance you may contact: