California Public Resources Code (PRC) section 14581.1 authorizes funding from the California Beverage Container Recycling Fund, the Electronic Waste Recovery and Recycling Account, the California Tire Recycling Management Fund, and the California Used Oil Recycling Fund for grants to the Local Conservation Corps (LCC). CalRecycle’s grant program will help LCCs implement: beverage container recycling and litter abatement programs; programs relating to the collection and recovery of used oil and electronic waste; and the clean-up and abatement of waste tires.
- Funding Recipients
- Grant Managers Assigned to Local Conservation Corps: Image | Full text description
- UW Safe Handling (YouTube Video)
- UW Emergency Training (YouTube Video)
The due date for application documents for RLC Cycle 36, fiscal year (FY) 2021-22 was April 30, 2021.
Note: “RLC” followed by a number is the cycle code for the Local Conservation Corps Grant Program.
- FY 2021-22 (Cycle 36): Application Information | RLC36 Awards
- FY 2020-21 (Cycle 35): Application Information | RLC35 Awards
- FY 2019-20 (Cycle 34): Application Information | RLC34 Awards
- FY 2018-19 (Cycle 33): Application Information | RLC33 Awards
- FY 2017-18 (Cycle 32): Application Information | RLC32 Awards
- FY 2016-17 (Cycle 31): Application Information | RLC31 Awards
- FY 2015-16 (Cycle 30): Application Information | RLC30 Awards | Final Report
- FY 2014-15 (Cycle 29): Application Information | RLC29 Awards | Final Report
- FY 2013-14 (Cycle 28): Application Information | RLC28 Awards
- FY 2012-13 (Cycle 27): Application Information | RLC27 Awards
- FY 2011-12 (Cycle 26): RLC26
- Award History: 1987-FY 2010/11. Note: Previous grants were focused on beverage container activities only.