California Public Resources Code (PRC) section 14581.1 authorizes funding from the California Beverage Container Recycling Fund, the Electronic Waste Recovery and Recycling Account, the California Tire Recycling Management Fund, and the California Used Oil Recycling Fund for grants to the Local Conservation Corps (LCC). CalRecycle’s grant program will help LCCs implement: beverage container recycling and litter abatement programs; programs relating to the collection and recovery of used oil and electronic waste; and the clean-up and abatement of waste tires.
- Funding Recipients
- Grant Managers Assigned to Local Conservation Corps: Image | Full text description
Application materials for fiscal year (FY) 2019–20 were due April 30, 2019.
Application materials for fiscal year (FY) 2020-21 will tentatively be available March 2020.
Note: “RLC” followed by a number is the cycle code for the Local Conservation Corps Grant Program.
- FY 2018-19 (Cycle 33): Application Information | RLC33 Awards
- FY 2017-18 (Cycle 32): Application Information | RLC32 Awards
- FY 2016-17 (Cycle 31): Application Information | RLC31 Awards
- FY 2015-16 (Cycle 30): Application Information | RLC30 Awards | Final Report
- FY 2014-15 (Cycle 29): Application Information | RLC29 Awards | Final Report
Previous grants were focused on beverage container activities only.