This page contains forms that may be used by the California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery's (CalRecycle) various grant programs. To find out what specific forms are required for your grant, please review the Procedures and Requirements for your specific grant program, or contact your CalRecycle grant manager if you have questions or need additional information.

General Grant Forms

*Unreliable Contractor List

Farm and Ranch Cleanup

Food Waste Prevention and Rescue Grant Program

Household Hazardous Waste

Local Government Waste Tire Amnesty Grants

Local Government Waste Tire Cleanup Grants

Local Government Waste Tire Enforcement Grants

Organics Grant Program

Recycled Fiber, Plastic, and Glass Grant Program

Reuse Grant Program

Rubberized Pavement Grant Program

Tire-Derived Aggregate Grants

Tire-Derived Product Grants

Tire Incentive Program

Used Oil Recycling

* Forms required for Used Oil Payment Program (OPP) reporting.