Some pages on this site collect information directly from individuals who volunteer to use our services. Collection of this information is required to deliver the specific services, but use of these services is voluntary.
If you do nothing during your visit to the website but browse or download information, some pages may automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain name used, but not the email address. The IP address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the IP address to direct Internet traffic to you and generate statistics used in the management of this site.
- The type of browser and operating system you used.
- The date and time you visited this site.
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site.
- The website you visited prior to coming to this website.
- The website you visit as you leave this website.
- If you downloaded a form, the form that was downloaded.
The information we automatically collect or store is used to improve the content of our web services and to help us understand how people are using our services. This information does not identify you personally and is used for gathering website statistics. The information we automatically collect and store in our logs about your visit helps us to analyze our website to continually improve the value of the materials available. Our website logs do not identify a visitor by personal information, and we make no attempt to link other websites with the individuals that browse this website.
Government Code Section 11015.5.(a)(6) prohibits all State agencies from distributing or selling any electronically collected personal information, as defined above, about users to any third party without the permission of the user. The State does not sell any "electronically collected personal information." Any distribution of "electronically collected personal information" will be solely for the purposes for which it was provided to us.
The State may provide or distribute certain lists and statistical reports of regulatory information as provided by law, but no personal information is sold or distributed, and all relevant legal protections still apply to the State's websites.