The minimum Enforcement Program Plan (EPP) components required are described in 18077(a)(1-13). In response to LEA request, CalRecycle has determined the following acceptable methods to submit an electronic EPP in lieu of paper format for ease of submittal, timeliness and a useful record of submittal. CalRecycle has provided a sample table of contents ( PDF | Word) available on the Forms and Documents page.
- Cover letter and checklist can be submitted as one PDF document.
- Table of contents and each section must be submitted as a separate PDF document; such as, 1, 2f, 2h, 2i, 7 and 9.
- Section 12 and 13 can be submitted as one PDF document due to the interconnectivity.
- Highlight updates made in Section 10-13. This will assist CalRecycle staff with determining the items updated during the annual review.
- 18051 (2)(f)-Hearing panel/hearing officer must be updated prior to expiration
- 18077 (a)(6)-Tally of comprehensive facility type and vehicle type list-should match SWIS and designated information package (DIP) enumeration list
- 18077 (a)(7)-Time-task analysis (TTA) should match comprehensive tally; if no change, submit updated TTA with new FY.
- 18077 (a)(9)-LEA operating budget; if no change, submit updated budget with new FY.