Links to tools and services of use to local enforcement agencies.
- Acronyms--A list of acronyms commonly used by local enforcement agencies and CalRecycle.
- Conversion Factors for Individual Waste Types--Includes conversion factors for weight-to-volume and volume-to-weight. A report prepared by Tellus for the California Integrated Waste Management Board (now CalRecycle).
- Enforcement Program Plan Toolbox--This Toolbox provides online tools and resources to provide guidance to LEAs in regards to the EPP related tasks and responsibilities.
- Fact Sheets--For use by local enforcement agencies (LEAs) and solid waste facility operators in conducting day-to-day operations. Now available in both English and Spanish.
- Forms--This page includes links to all of the forms found throughout LEA Central.
- Illegal Dumping Resources Toolbox--New information to help local government handle illegal dumping issues. Based on the experiences of many local communities, combating illegal dumping includes four essential elements: prevention, abatement, cleanup and enforcement. This information is now a key part of the Illegal Dumping Resources Toolbox.
- Inactive Disposal Site Flow Chart--A tool for LEAs to use to determine if a site's operational status is inactive.
- Permit Toolbox--Online tools and resources to provide guidance to LEAs, operators, applicants, and CalRecycle staff in obtaining, processing, and maintaining new and revised solid waste facility permits and completing other permit-related tasks and responsibilities.
- Public Participation--This web page has been developed to assist LEAs with the public hearing component of AB 1497. It includes hearing checklists, sample public notices and other guidance.