Permit CDI Timelines
- August 9, 2003 effective date of the regulations and begins the time clock for having activities permitted.
- EA determination must be made within 30 to 90 days of the effective date of the regulations--notify operators between September 9, 2003 and November 7, 2003.
- EA notification must be granted within 30 days of EA determination.
- Registration permit issued within 60 days of EA determination.
- Temporary registration permit issued within 60 days of EA determination- apply for a Full Permit within 1 year from EA determination.
- Full permit issued within 180 days of EA determination.
- Temporary registration permit initially good for up to 2 years while obtaining a full permit.
- Temporary permit can be extended for an additional 3 years if operator is proceeding to obtain a full permit in good faith and due diligence, but is delayed because of reasons beyond the operator’s control.