Following are a range of resources on marketing tire-derived products and other areas useful to tire recycling businesses. See the main Tire Recycling Business Assistance Resources page for a systematic listing of all assistance resources, and the Tire-Derived Products page for information on types of tire-derived products, vendors, markets and case studies.
- California TDP Catalog (2010) Note: This catalog was prepared as a pilot project in 2010, and is now out of date and incomplete. However, it includes a wide range of product information from vendor web pages, compiled in 2010.
- Avoiding Green Marketing Myopia. This article was published in the June 2006 issue of Environment. Volume 48, Number 5, pages 22—36. © Heldref Publications, 2006.
- Developing an Effective Small Business Web Site
- The Secret Formula for Generating Crazy Amounts of PR
Marketing TDPs to the Construction Industry:
- Marketing Tire-Derived Products to Architects and Contractors. A short power point presentation with an overview of design and construction process, opportunities and tips for TDP vendors.
- Understanding Construction Bid Documents
Details on different types of construction bid documents.
- Green Product and Construction Project Database Evaluation Summary. Describes different database tools available, and how they can be used in marketing TDPs.
- Overview of the Reed Connect Database
- REED Connect Training Power Point Slides
- California Green Building Products Directory
Marketing TDPs to the Government Sector:
- Overview and Tips for Marketing TDPs to the Government Sector
- Doing Business with the State of California. Presentation by Wayne Gross, CA Department of General Services
- California’s eProcurement System
- Marketing Tire-Derived Products to Governments. Presentation by Karl Bruskotter, City of Santa Monica
External Links and Resources:
- CalGreen: California Building Standards Commission, State Green Building Regulations
- California Green Building Initiative
- Collaborative for High Performance Schools
- U.S. Green Building Council
For More Information
Contact the following CalRecycle staff members for more information on assistance to California companies involved in tire recycling:
- Jennifer Caldwell coordinates industrywide marketing activities.
Disclaimer: Product benefits and standards testing and documentation may vary according to specific products and vendors. CalRecycle makes no warranty, express or implied, and assumes no liability for the information provided in this website. References to individual businesses and their commercial products do not constitute an endorsement by CalRecycle. The information contained in this website is not complete, and is provided as a convenience to our website visitors and for informational purposes only