This grant program provided funding on a competitive basis to research institutions, businesses, and other enterprises to promote the commercialization of new and existing products that will consume significant quantities of California tire-derived rubber or develop new products from tire rubber and/or innovative technologies for tire recycling.
- FY 1997-98 Molded Rubber Product Grants
- FY 1998-99 Tire Products Promotion and Processing Grants Application
- FY 1999-00 Tire Recycling Technology Commercialization Grants
- FY 2001-02 Tire Product Commercialization Grants
- FY 2002-03 Tire Product Commercialization and Applied Technology Grant
- FY 2003-04 Tire Product Commercialization and Applied Technology Grant
- FY 2004-05 Tire Product Commercialization and Applied Technology Grant
This program was last offered in the 2004-05 fiscal year, and was replaced by the Tire-Derived Product Business Assistance Program, which is now discontinued.