- *Certification Application-Certified Collection Centers (CalRecycle 29, rev. 3/19)
- *Registration Application-Curbside Collectors/Industrial Generators (CalRecycle 30, rev. 4/17)
- Payee Data Record (Std. 204, rev. 5/18)
- Government Agency Taxpayer ID Form-Government Agencies Only
- Lubricating Oil Purchase Receipt (CalRecycle 326, rev. 4/17)
- Used Oil Re-Refiner Certification Application (CalRecycle 327, rev. 3/19)
*To expedite the certification process, please include the Payee Data Record (Std. 204) and the Lubricating Oil Purchase Receipt (CalRecycle 326) when submitting a Certification Application and/or a Registration Application.
Recycling Incentive Payment Claim Forms
- Used Oil Recycling Incentive Payment Claim/Report (CalRecycle 31, rev. 3/17)
- Form Attachment for Operators of Multiple Used Oil Collection Centers (CalRecycle 31B, rev. 1/17)
- Contaminated Used Oil Reimbursement Application (CalRecycle 325, rev. 7/17)
- Used Oil Re-Refined Incentive Payment Claim (CalRecycle 328), new 5/17)
Oil Recycling Fee Return and Refund Forms
- California Oil Recycling Fee Return (CIWMB 30A). If you need this form, please contact Cam Ha.
- Oil Fee Exemption Certificate (CalRecycle 36A). For questions regarding this form, please call Vu Nguyen.