California Public Resource Code (PRC) section 48632 authorizes the California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle) to award used oil-related grants for any of the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining collection and recycling opportunities for used lubricating oil and filters.
- Research, testing and demonstration projects for in-service uses, collection technologies and end-of-life used oil management.
- Developing uses and markets for products resulting from recycling used oil and filters.
- Product advancements and developments in lubricating oil.
- Education and mitigation projects relating to stormwater pollution from used oil.
Note: "UOC" followed by a number is the cycle code for the Used Oil Competitive Grant Program.
Contacts: Use the contact information shown below for further information.