Beverage Container Recycling Program
The links on the left provide information on topics of interest to beverage retailers/dealers. Important documents and other resources are listed below.
- To: Supermarkets
Subject: New Convenience Zone Designation (PDF, 448 KB).
Posted: June 27, 2016
- To: All Retail Stores Selling Beverages
Subject: CRV Increase to 5¢ and 10¢ (PDF, 60 KB)
June 1, 2007, Effective July 1, 2007
- All Notices
Important Documents & Resources
- Are you a Beverage Manufacturer and/or Distributor? You might be and not know it!
- Beverages Subject to California Refund Value (CRV)
- Important Information for Store Owners about California’s Bottle and Can Recycling Law (Updated November 10, 2015)
- Find Your Nearest Recycling Center
- California Redemption Value (CRV) Computations (PDF, 392 KB) (Updated April 8, 2016)
- Convenience Zone Exemption/Revocation Requirements
Convenience Zone Forms
- Application for Convenience Zone Exemption (Form) (PDF, 92 KB) (Updated September 22, 2015)
- Application for Revocation of Convenience Zone Exemption (Form) (PDF, 98 KB) (Updated September 22, 2015)
Beverage Container Retailers, http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/BevContainer/Retailers/