Recycling Market Development Zones (RMDZ)
Revolving Loan Program
The Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle) administers a Recycling Market Development Zone Loan Program to encourage California-based recycling businesses located within California to site new manufacturing facilities and expand existing operations. This program provides low-interest loans for the purchase of equipment and other relevant business costs. The intent of the Recycling Market Development Zone Loan Program is to help California manufacturers increase their processing capabilities and create additional markets for recycled-content products.
Eligible applicants are businesses with manufacturing and processing facilities in California that produce recycled-content materials and products.
Application Documents and Forms
- RMDZ Loan General Criteria (PDF, 21 KB)
- RMDZ Loan Project Eligibility Criteria (PDF, 47 KB)
- RMDZ Loan Application Checklist (CalRecycle 721) (Word, 78 KB)
- RMDZ Loan Application and Exhibits--A, F, G, H and I (CalRecycle 722) (Word, 207 KB)
- RMDZ Loan Application Exhibits--B, C, D and E (CalRecycle 723) (Excel, 100 KB)
Loan Application and Contact Information
Please provide your information and our loan staff will contact you.