The California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle) is seeking Certified Small Businesses and Disabled Veteran Businesses to provide goods and services.
Current Contracts and Procurements for CalRecycle are accessible at Cal eProcure and through the Department of General Services (DGS) Procurement Division home page.
Under limited emergency circumstances, CalRecycle may only post our service needs on our Contracts home page.
We want you to succeed in your small and/or disabled veteran business enterprise.
Executive Orders D-37-01 and D-43-01 require all State departments to aggressively pursue the attainment of Small Business (SB) and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) procurement/contracting participation goals. Executive Order D-37-01 requires departments to reach and maintain a minimum participation goal of 25 percent for SB, and Executive Order D-43-01 requires a minimum participation goal of 3 percent for DVBE. CalRecycle fully supports the Small Business and DVBE participation programs and is committed to assisting California certified small businesses or DVBEs in the expansion, growth, and development of the small business and DVBE business community.
More than 2 million small businesses in the State of California employ more than 50 percent of the current workforce and generate over 90 percent of the state's gross domestic product. CalRecycle’s procurement actions have a direct effect on the California business community, and we wish to do our part to assist in the economic growth of small and DVBE businesses.
CalRecycle’s SB/DVBE Advocate contact information:
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 341-6055
Learn more about CalRecycle’s contracting and procurement needs:
- Trucking Services (water trucks, street sweepers, hauling )
- Environmental Laboratory Testing Services
- Heavy Equipment Rental
- Consulting Services
- Research Services
- Health and Safety Instructor Services
- Room/Conference Room
- Printing Services
- Office Machines Maintenance and Repair
- Information Technology Consulting Services
- IT Services (nonconsultant)
- Interpreter Services
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair Services
- Audio Visual and Multimedia Equipment
- Video, Digital, and Polaroid Cameras
- Cellular/Satellite Phones
- Computers, Laptops, and Peripherals
- Office Furniture
- Office Supplies
- Office Machines (Non-IT, such as calculators, electric staplers, etc.)
- Multifunctional Printers
- Surveying Equipment
- Toner Cartridges