The Enforcement Program Plan (EPP) Toolbox provides online tools and resources to provide guidance to local enforcement agencies (LEA) in regards to the EPP-related tasks and responsibilities.
The EPP is required to be established and maintained by the LEA pursuant to Public Resources Code Section 43209(e) and Title 14, California Code of Regulations (14 CCR) Section 18077. The EPP is the document CalRecycle uses to certify the LEA’s status as a local enforcement agency and to verify that the LEA is meeting all of its legal duties under the Public Resources Code and Title 14.
How to Use the Toolbox
To navigate this resource, use the links on the menu to your left (which are also listed/described below).
- Annual Update Process Summary. A brief five-step overview of the process.
- Annual Update Guidance. Detailed guidance on the process.
- Electronic Submittal Guidelines. Guidance for submitting the plan electronically.
- Guidance Documents, Forms, and Sample Documents
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Suggestion Box
This resource will be continuously changing and improving based on new information and your feedback. Also visit the Suggestion Box to find out how you can help improve and maintain this resource.