Legislation and Regulations
Statutes and Regulations
- California Statutes: A table of contents of California laws related to waste management. Links to the Legislative Counsel's office, which maintains all the statutes on line.
- Current CalRecycle Regulations: Links to approved regulations pertaining to waste management in California from Titles 14 and 27, California Code of Regulations.
- Proposed CalRecycle Regulations (Rulemaking): Status and downloadable documents related to current CalRecycle rulemaking projects.
- Rulemaking Archives: Information and documents related to rulemaking for regulations approved by the Office of Administrative Law from 1995 to the present.
- Status of Priority Bills: Check this weekly status report for information on bills of interest to CalRecycle during the current legislative session (2015-2016).
- Bill Search: Use the Legislative Counsel's website to search for information on specific bills, starting with the 1999-2000 session. Read bill history, analysis, the law as amended today, and compare previous versions of bills.
- History of California Solid Waste Law: Summary of legislation passed from 1927 to the present.
- Enforcement: Describes CalRecycle's various legislatively mandated enforcement programs.
- Federal Legislation
- State Legislation
- Bill Search California Legislative Counsel's tool for finding bill text, histories, analysis, and status.
- FindLaw. Thomson Reuters site for legal professionals.
- CalEPA Legislation Site. Information on proposed and current regulations, resources, and legislative archives.
- California State Legislature. Contains information related to bills and the legislative process in California.
- California Senate. The Senate and how it works, profiles of individual Senators, legislative activity within the Senate.
- California Assembly. The Assembly and how it works, profiles of individual Assembly members, legislative activity within the Assembly.
- California State Home Page. Provides links to state agencies and other state government resources.
Last updated: July 28, 2015
Laws & Regulations http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Laws/
Legislative Affairs Office: (916) 341-6283