Informal Tire Hearings
On January 1, 2013, Chapter 534, Statutes of 2012 (Gordon, AB 1647) became effective and established a new process for informal hearings for tire enforcement and permit denials, revocations and suspensions. Below are several documents that are relevant to the hearing process:.
- How to Represent Yourself (PDF, 195 KB, MS Word, 56 KB)
- Subpoena Information (PDF, 180 KB, MS Word, 44 KB)
- Subpoena Form, CalRecycle 762 (PDF, 73 KB, MS Word, 3 MB)
- Notice of Defense (PDF, 16 KB, MS Word, 50 KB)
- Request for Discovery (PDF, 34 KB, MS Word, 32 KB)
Pursuant to a Director's Order, documents may be filed (e-file) or served (e-serve) electronically. Any party choosing to e-file or e-serve may do so subject to the terms set forth in Order on Electronic Filing and Service Terms (PDF, 230 KB). (Updated February 10, 2015)
Informal Tire Hearings held before the Director of CalRecycle or her designee will be governed pursuant to the provisions set forth in the Director's Order on the Applicability of Administrative Procedure Act Provisions (PDF, 133 KB).
Should you have any questions or need further assistance you may call